Yes, we can halve emissions by 2030! Meet the Climate Solutions already out there.
Climate change is one of the biggest challenges that humanity is facing today and an issue that needs collective effort. Thus, as we approach the CLIMATE TRANSFORMATION Summit 2023, we want to present to you all the great CLIMATE Solutions that are already out there!
First things first. We are going into the fourth round of ClimateSummit.de and #CTS2023 is expected to be one of the most important sustainability events in the B2B sector this year – according to HAUFE. One of the reasons for this is the CLIMATE Online Fair happening on both days of the Summit. During these time slots, you will be able to meet inspiring climate pioneers and learn about their innovations, products and services that allow companies to reduce emissions. Why is that important?
It’s essential to realize that we already have many of the technologies needed to fight climate change and support companies in their decarbonization journey. Our CLIMATE Online Fair is an excellent opportunity for companies to learn about some of these solutions and start implementing them in their operations. By working together, we can create a sustainable future for ourselves and future generations.
In this blog entry, you have the opportunity to acquaint yourself with some of the exhibitors who will showcase their work at #CTS2023, to give you an idea of who you are going to meet. Let’s go!
MEET THE CLIMATE SOLUTION EXHIBITORS!
Dive deep and get to know the climate solutions at #CTS2023 – and if you want to become an exhibitor yourself next year, you can apply here.
- Afb Social and green IT is a non-profit IT company specialized in the recovery, remarketing and ecologically-sound disposal of decommissioned IT hardware.
- AutenSys is an energy engineering consultancy that develops green energy solutions for industry, commerce and municipalities.
- CarbonStack accelerates the transformation to CO₂ neutrality by offsetting emissions that are difficult to avoid with local compensation projects.
- ClimateSeed supports organizations in measuring, reducing, and reporting GHG emissions, and contributing to high-quality carbon reduction projects.
- climony guides users through their journey towards a 1.5-degree compatible lifestyle.
- Cubemos helps companies optimize their sustainability management and increase confidence in their sustainability performance.
- eevie enables companies to develop a climate-friendly corporate culture and reach sustainability goals faster.
- Greenmiles offers comprehensive advice on climate strategy, climate accounting and offsetting.
- LegalTegrity offers software that supports transparency and compliance along the supply chain.
- nadar builds trust in the carbon market with their digital MRV platform powered by earth observation and satellite imagery.
- Ørsted is a renewable energy company and is listed as global leader on climate action.
- recarb is a certification standard for a new dynamic asset class, called Carbon Shares.
- TapTree is the best payment solution for sustainable buying experiences by linking payment methods with climate protection projects and social-ecological content.
- THE CLIMATE CHOICE – Leading Climate Intelligence Platform to decarbonize companies and tehir supply chains.
- TREEO’s single tree monitoring app provides reliable data and gives tree growers access to the CO2 market.
- upstream supports companies in establishing a circular economy with closed resource cycles.
- Verso supports companies in their climate transformation with its software for sustainability, CO₂ management and services in the area of CSR reporting.
- 2Zero engages and motivates employees for a sustainable mindset with gamified challenges.
I don’t know about you, but I already feel inspired by simply looking at all the climate solutions out there! I can’t wait to see what each exhibitor will prepare to customize their own Virtual Booth.
Join us at our CLIMATE TRANSFORMATION Summit 2023 on 11th & 12th May, online & live!
Don’t forget to get your ticket here and see you there!