#CTS2022: The climate solutions I didn’t know existed
Today on the CLIMATE TRANSFORMATION Summit’s agenda, we have “The climate solutions I didn’t know existed”.
The #CTS2022 is expected to be mind-blowing, and one of the reasons is the CLIMATE Online Fair, for which we reserved one and a half hours on both days of the Summit. During this time slot, attendees will be able to meet inspiring providers of climate solutions and learn about the solutions that are already out there. That’s right, we already have some of the technologies needed to slow down (to say to stop it would be too optimistic) climate change, even though we might not be aware of it!
In this blog entry, I would like to introduce you to some of the Exhibitors who will showcase their products and services at our Summit to give you an idea of the type of climate pioneers you will be able to meet.
MEET THE EXHIBITORS!
So here is a list with the first confirmed Exhibitors with their climate solutions at our Summit – and don’t forget: if you want to become one, you can apply here.
- B.A.U.M. e.V. with its over 700 members is today a strong voice of sustainably operating companies and a driving force for sustainable development in Europe.
- myclimate is a Swiss Non-Profit Organisation wanting to shape the future through consultation, education, and climate protection projects.
- Tracks GmbH offers automated decarbonization solutions for the transportation industry.
- PLANTED plants mixed forests in Germany and offsets the CO₂ emissions of their customers.
- INTENSE AG is one of the leading providers for competent IT implementation in energy supply.
- CarbonStack accelerates the transformation to CO₂ neutrality by offsetting emissions that are difficult to avoid with local compensation projects.
- VERSO GmbH supports companies with its software for sustainability & CO₂ management.
- Helioz Research & Development GmbH develops climate projects with its own innovation for water disinfection resulting in carbon offsets for the voluntary market.
- greenmiles has been offering advice on all aspects of climate strategy and climate accounting since 2007.
- Next-Incubator is a think tank and internationally established innovation developer, that promotes projects that meet ESG-criteria.
- First Climate is an internationally active provider of solutions for climate protection and renewable energy supply.
- An official partner to the UN Race to Zero, Tech Zero is a worldwide group of tech companies of all sizes around the world who are committed to fighting the climate crisis.
- DQS CFS GmbH handles all certification and auditing services concerning aspects of consumer safety and sustainability.
- PHAT CONSULTING GmbH is a leading Microsoft partner in cloud-based office and frontline collaboration.
- PRIMAKLIMA plants and supports forests.
- Fokus Zukunft GmbH & Co. KG is a sector-independent external sustainability consultancy for (medium-sized) companies
I don’t know about you, but I already feel inspired by simply looking at all the climate solutions out there! I can’t wait to see what each exhibitor will prepare to customize their own Virtual Booth and I hope you will join us at our CLIMATE TRANSFORMATION Summit 2022 on 2nd & 3rd June!
Don’t forget to get your ticket here and see you there!